With the new year just days away, it got me thinking, what is inspiring me for 2011? Above is a collection of items I am madly in love with for your spring 2011 wedding!
1. Essie's Spring 2011 Collection is inspired by french glamour! The colors include French Affair, Sand Tropez, Coat Azure (Your something blue!), Nice is Nice, Topless and Barefoot & Kisses and Bises. Tres chic!
2. Vera Wang has teamed up with David's Bridal to create White by Vera Wang. Her designs will be available in David's Bridal stores in February.
3. I am currently obsessed with all things french! Macaroons are the perfect addition to the dessert bar at your wedding or a lovely take home treat for guests.
4. Nudes and neutrals are on trend for spring 2011. These Christian Louboutin Canon 140's in Nude would pair nicely with any wedding gown and you can wear them again and again after the big day!
5. Jennifer Behr hair accessories! All of Jennifer's exquisite pieces are handmade in a small network of studios in Brooklyn and Manhattan. They are sold in 100 boutiques nationally and internationally, and can also be purchased online.