As the saying goes it is tradition to have something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue on your wedding day. Here are some fun and unique ways to incorporate something blue on your special day.
1. Belt- Add a beautiful blue belt, such as the one above, to your wedding gown.
2. Dress Label- Have a handmade blue label with your wedding date embroidered on it sewn into your wedding gown.
3. Eyeliner- Incorporate some navy eyeliner into your wedding day look.
4. Perfume-Wear a fragrance on your special day with blue in the name such as Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana, Into the Blue by Escada, Bermuda Blue by Nautica, or Blue by Ralph Lauren.
5. Shoe Appliques- Mindy Weiss makes the perfect blue accessory for your wedding shoes! Apply the blue rhinestone "I Do" applique to the bottom of your shoes, as shown above, and viola you have your something blue!
Happy Blue Shopping!